Are you a safety professional who would like to write original health and safety articles? If so, please read the requirements below to become a guest writer for “The Journal.”
- Provide well-written and high-quality original articles.
- Provide a short (1-2 sentence) author biography; including a maximum of one anchor text link to your website.
- Include a suggested category you wish to write about.
- In order to adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, we will reject all articles which are clearly intended as a link building scheme.
- Posts should be a minimum of 300 words.
- Submit posts in a Microsoft Word document. Please attached image files, if needed. (Image restrictions are 500 pixels by 350 pixels)
- Submissions must meet “The Journal” quality standards before getting published.
- Self-promotion will not be accepted the content of the articles. However, you can promote yourself in your author biography.
- We cannot allow you to re-publish your guest post to your own blog. You CAN link and share the published article.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- Do NOT change the font or the font color.
- Do NOT use <span> or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
NOTE: If your post does not follow the above guidelines, we have the right to deny your submission.
If you are interested in becoming a guest writer for “The Journal,” please fill out the application below and one of our staff members will get back to you shortly.